- Promote employment opportunities for all people, through local, regional, and national networks.
- Help establish and expand equitable employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- Advocate with federal, state, and local legislators for legislation promoting integrated employment.
- Work with federal, state, and local policy makers to increase funding for integrated employment.
- Raise awareness within the business community as to the benefits of hiring individuals with disabilities.
- Advocate for social change to help those with severe disabilities achieve a lifestyle that approximates that of individuals without disabilities.
Jennifer has a Masters in Human Services. She has over 20 years experience working with individuals to see their purpose in life. She founded this organization to be able to help others find their passion and purpose for life.
Employment Specialist Liason
Jasmine has a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and an Associates in Computer Science. She has over 10 years of experience helping individuals find their way in the workforce. As a mother of a child with a disability, she understands how important it is to have a support system for both the individual as well as the family. Her passion is to help others find long-term employment.
Candace was born and raised in the Suncoast, graduating from Sarasota High School. She has experience in corporate management and planning. She came on board Bailes Consulting in 2016. Her passion and drive are to help BCS grow by leading, training and supporting BCS staff. She enjoys serving her community by volunteering and serving in her church.
Marketing Coordinator & Mentor
“The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.” Amelia Earhart
Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Donna is excited to serve clients with care and respect.
Administrative Assistant & Peer Mentor
Employment Specialist, Orlando
With over 25 years’ experience working in the fields of job readiness, business, housing, insurance and law, Gwen will be a great resource for her clients. She approaches challenges from a caring yet realistic perspective and knows that together, we will attain any goal. Communication and collaboration are the keys to reaching employment goals, so this will be her focus. After supporting her children in their education, Gwen earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. She also holds an insurance license and is a notary public. After living in Nebraska for many years, she moved to Orlando, FL in 2016 to make this her forever home. She and her husband have 4 children, 5 grandchildren, and 2 grand-dogs. She looks forward to working with Bailes Consulting as they impact lives and make a difference in the community.
Job Coach, West Palm Beach
Don’t ever give up on opportunities because they only come around once in a while. -Unknown